Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Philippines Day 6 - Day 2 in Boracay

This is the first time in a long time that I have been able to sleep well, and according to my dad and brother, I wasn't even snoring. Imagine that. =)

Last night my dad, brother and I headed off into town to a place called D Talipapa for dinner. D Talipapa is the town market where you can get fresh seafood, veggies, among other things. The best part after you buy your items, you can take it to a small store front restaurant and have them cook it for you. We bought a kilo of crabs and shrimp. We had the shrimp cooked in a lemon garlic sauce, and the crabs cooked in a sweet spicy sauce. I was so hungry and sleepy that I forgot to take photos and videos of it. Oh well, we're going back there, I'll get photos and videos of it then.

We're headed to the beach this morning to walk around and take a dip. I"m leaving the Canon in the hotel. Its not weather sealed and I don't want to damage it. I'll bring the Kodak Playsport instead. It takes ok photos and its waterproof, so it will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment