Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Philippines Day 6 - Day 2 Part 2

It was a full day today. Woke up early and had breakfast, then my dad brother and I headed off to the beach for a walk. We ended back up at the Mexican restaurant my brother and I found our first day here. After we got back to the hotel, my brother and I went for a dip in the pool and the went snorkeling.

Last time I went snorkeling was in Florida. Not much wildlife there, except for the hammerhead shark my cousin and I encountered, and there were weeds every where covering up the sea floor. Snorkeling is much better here at Boracay. The water is clear and the fish are colorful.

We took a nap afterwards and headed off to dinner at D' Mall, or "the Mall." All you can eat buffet for 300 pesos ($7.00 per person). A little cheaper from what it is back home, but you get grilled oysters and clams, so its quite a good deal.

We went walking around D' Mall after dinner to buy some souvenirs. My dad and brother tried to marry me off to the lady at the store so they could get a discount. To be honest, it would have been ok if it weren't for the fact that the lady was married and her name is the same as my mom's. She has been away from her husband for 3 years so she said it was ok if it was only for one night. So, I took her up on it…. lol just kidding.

We're gonna call it an early night because we have a 4am wake up call for our fishing trip, and then a 3 hour island hopping tour. I'm looking forward to meeting Mr. Howell and Mary Anne… maybe the Professor and Gilligan, if they're available.

Anywho, we have spotty internet connect here and I'm I have not been able to post any photos or videos. I'll post them as soon as I am able to.

GZ

PS... here's the photos... finally... =)









No comments:

Post a Comment